Home News Forum Kijk/Luister Sample Sets Vergelijk Benodigdheden Foto's Links Downloads Over ons

Wordt er nog gebouwd?

Toon actieve onderwerpen

Bericht 10 aug 2017 23:12

Re: Wordt er nog gebouwd?

Jaap

waarom verkoop je dit orgel nu al?
Heb je dan nog een orgel om op te spelen?

Bericht 11 aug 2017 09:35

Evert-Jan schreef:Jaap

waarom verkoop je dit orgel nu al?
Heb je dan nog een orgel om op te spelen?

ja, ik heb er nog 1 om op te spelen. Maar ik vind het ook leuk om er 1 te hebben om aan te bouwen...
Weer nieuwe technieken leren en toepassen. Heerlijk rommelen in de garage. En ik had nog genoeg spullen liggen. Die moesten ook op. :lol:
Het mooiste orgel maak je zelf.

Bericht 17 aug 2017 15:02

Beste Forumlezers,
Bij deze deel ik mijn project waarbij ik een Allen Orgel heb gemidificeerd.
Een volledige beschrijving inclusief foto's kan ik op verzoek mailen.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Jan

Midification Allen Organ

History Allen Organ 122C:
In the early 80’s, my father (professional Musician and music teacher) bought this state-of-the-art organ. Many students have enjoyed the beautiful sound and quality.

Unfortunately, in 2017 (roughly 37 years later ..Made in the USA…) problems started with some voices and the reverb system.

I contacted Allen Organ Benelux (Henk Loonstra) regarding those issues and to explore the possibilities. One of his suggestions was to ‘midify’ the organ.
So I did a short investigation towards midification and found an interesting site: http://www.nl.gino-midi.nl.

I contacted the owner of GINO, Nico Goes, which invited me in his atelier to discuss the possibilities.
This was exactly what I was looking for: providing Hardware; personal advice and support. Very well received and recommended to everyone which is thinking about midification and restauration of an electronic organ.
I went home with a lot of information; 4 matrix decoder prints; the GINO- MIDI interface and some flatcables and a DIN to USB adapter cable (total investment 319 euro).

Project:

Phase 1: decommissioning of underlaying electronic, wires and print boards.

Unfortunately a 6 x 11 matrix was used, so I also had to remove also all the cables and diodes.

Phase 2: Midification; installation of GINO HW

Phase 3: Rebuilding the organ.
After 37 years, a refurbished state-of-the-art organ again.
Superb quality: reuse of manuals; pedal; swell; ranks; panel plates; amplifiers; speakers.

End-result:
Allen Refurbished and Midifized organ connected to an iMac where Hauptwerk is running.

SW:
Hauptwerk is state-of-the-art virtual instrument software for Apple Macs and PCs bringing the world's best pipe organs within reach of musicians everywhere.
https://www.hauptwerk.com

Using the free app DocScan I usually scan the music scores and transfer those as pdf to my dropbox. No need to carry on a lot of books, just an imac

Using Garageband it is possible to generate the score while playing.
No need to write down your compositions yourself, just record what you are playing.

Additional HW:
Using a page-turn pedal, you can turn the pages while playing.
Vorige

Keer terug naar Speeltafels (o.a. bouw)